Industry-Leading Die-Cut Lids
That Support Any Medical Device
Oliver Has Customizable Lidding Solutions To Meet Your Needs
Maintain sterility and help ensure safety with our industry-leading die-cut lids.
Fully customizable across a broad range of applications, our specialty lids and coated lids feature the right combination of materials and adhesives to meet all of your sterilization and packaging specifications.
Our adhesive coatings support sterilization methods requiring more porosity, like EtO and steam, better than other products on the market.
We don’t dictate a single coating — we are the industry leader with options like SealScience® water-based and Xhale® hot-melt adhesives. We apply the adhesive coating to suit your need, all over or only where specified, with our Osurance® zone coat offering.
Die-Cut Lids: Features And Benefits
- Superior porosity to prevent sterilizer creep
- Sealable across wide temperature ranges
- Impact resistant, even in cold temperature transport
- High-altitude creep resistance
- Overcomes sealing challenges due to silicone-coated trays
- Optimal zone coverage with Osurance zone coat
Die-Cut Lids: Value-Added Capabilities
- Rotogravure, flexographic, and offset printing technology
- Surface, reverse, and double-sided printing
- Bar coding
- Perforating that simplifies the sealing process
- Lift tab application
- Rotary or sheet-fed die cutting
- Die-cut and square-cut
Die-Cut Lid Applications
Our die-cut coated lids are fully customizable to a wide range of medical device and pharmaceutical applications, including:
- Medical and surgical trays
- Wound care components
- Suction tubing
- IV tubing
- Sterile kits
- Labware components
The more critical the medical device, the more important safety is when packaging. Our die-cut lidding fits all class devices.
Die-Cut Lid Materials
Die-Cut Lid Sterilization Methods
- Autoclave (steam)
- Dry heat
- EtO sterilization
- Nitrogen dioxide sterilization
High-Touch Service And Technical Support
Whether you need help creating a packaging solution or troubleshooting an issue with an existing product, Oliver Healthcare Packaging offers you dedicated support services. If you’re just getting into high-volume applications for healthcare packaging, you need high-touch customer support.