Heat-Sealable Adhesive Packaging
A High-Performance Adhesive For Extreme Temperatures
SealScience® water-based adhesives are specially formulated to provide a visual seal transfer when peeled open, allowing easy inspection so nurses and doctors know that no voids exist and the product is still sterile. We can even tint the heat-seal packaging adhesives a shade of blue, which aids in the inspection process.
It is a highly forgiving water-based adhesive, it is easy for engineers to validate, and it works well with all types of sealing equipment. SealScience adhesives consistently outperform the water-based coatings of other industry leaders, keeping a uniform peel through a broad range of sealing conditions.
Featuring innovative adhesive technology, this heat seal is a high-performance adhesive in both cold and warm temperatures, and flexible with various transportation and sterilization modes.
Our research and development of proprietary heat-seal adhesive coatings led to the creation of SealScience, which adds function and value to:
- DuPont™ Tyvek®
Features And Benefits
- Positive indication of seal integrity upon opening, provided by solid white or blue-tinted adhesive seal transfer
- Seals at lower temperatures and higher speeds due to wide seal temperature range
- Excellent cold creep resistance for package integrity
- Uniform seal with controlled peelability for ease of aseptic presentation
- Superior humidity and condensation resistance