To Our Valued Customers:
First, let me begin by saying this: I hope you and your families, friends, and colleagues are safe and healthy during this challenging time. I recognize that many in the healthcare community are fighting COVID-19 from the front lines, and we appreciate everything that is being done to protect the health and well-being of people everywhere.
We are proud to be a part of the medical supply chain, especially as many of our customers are developing new testing kits, medications, vaccines and more.
"We know now, more than ever, it is critical that we do our part to keep these life-saving products in the hands of the doctors and nurses who need them."
At Oliver, we are following the guidance of global health organizations, including the CDC and the WHO. Most of our office staff is working remotely as recommended, and we have implemented extra precautions in our manufacturing facilities including staggered shifts and increased cleaning and disinfection of equipment and common areas. Our leadership team is meeting daily to assess and respond to this evolving situation. Our primary focus areas are:
The safety of our employees & their families, our customers, and partners
- We have activated a Crisis Management Team to ensure the proper steps are taken to help mitigate the impact COVID-19 has at Oliver.
- We have implemented a Business Continuity Plan.
- We have initiated a remote work policy.
- We are communicating regularly with our employee base regarding preventative measures to combat COVID-19 including improved hygiene practices, social distancing, and reiterating our sick policy.
Ensuring supply continuity
- As of March 19th, all our manufacturing locations are fully operational. Our Suzhou, China plant is back to 100% production and is prepared to support your global needs if necessary.
- Our Procurement team is proactively managing communication with our own supply chain. We have determined that there is no known impact on our direct suppliers at this time.
- We will continue to work closely with our suppliers to quickly identify potential supply risks and take the appropriate action to mitigate them.
- We will be proactive in communicating with customers in the event of anticipated supply disruption impacting the products you purchase from Oliver.
Although these are unprecedented times, we are confident that Oliver is well positioned to provide the support, service and even comradery you have come to expect from us. Our manufacturing facilities contain redundant capabilities and customer support resources are distributed to ensure minimal business disruption.
As always, we remain highly committed to bringing you our very best. Let us know how else we can support you in these uncertain times.